The Clyngwyn Bunkhouse is open all year round. We can accommodate up to 19 people in the bunkhouse. For larger groups we can offer camping in the grounds but only if you are part of the main bunkhouse group.
We only accept advanced bookings either on a sole occupancy or per room basis. Weekends can only be booked as sole occupancy. Mid week we only accept bookings from groups with a minimum of 4 persons.
The bed spaces are arranged as follows :
- On the ground floor, bedroom with 2 bunks, (i.e. 4 beds).
- On upper floor bedroom with 4 single beds & ensuite shower and toilet
- The main bunk room is on the upper floor and contains 11 beds made up of 4 sets of bunk beds and 3 single beds and ensuite shower and toilet. This room is also fitted with a fold-back floor to ceiling privacy divider, that separates 4 beds from the rest if required.
On the ground floor a further 2 showers and 2 toilets and additional separate wheel chair accessible toilet.
The kitchen is fully equipped with 6 ring range cooker, micro wave, 2 fridges and a freezer . The open plan kitchen has a large dining table seating 19.
Outside area BBQ and fire pit area, stone hut with log burner, 3 acres of land for games and activities and 70ft long poly tunnel acting as a decked out dry area and lockable area for bikes. The poly tunnel also acts as a permanent marquee for weddings or large parties.
Remember : If you don’t book for sole use, you may have to share the bunkhouse with another group.
Clyngwyn Bunkhouse Prices On Sole Occupancy Per Night Basis
|Period||Block book entire Bunkhouse up to 15 people sole occupancy||Block book entire bunkhouse up to 19 people sole occupancy|
|Weekdays (Sun pm to Fri am)||£230 per night (approx £15pp)||£285 per night (approx £15pp)|
|Weekends (Fri am to Sun am*)||£260 per night (approx £17pp)||£325 per night (approx £17pp)|
|Bank Holidays**||£280 per night (approx £18pp)||£340 per night (approx £18pp)|
* min 2 nights booking
** min 3 nights booking, new year min 4 night booking
If available, we offer last minute bookings for smaller groups mid week at £18 per head.
We provide quilts and pillows free of charge but not the linen. You are welcome to bring your own bedding or sleeping bag, or you can hire our linen sets at £2.50 per set. We request that all guest must use linen
Extra’s Tariff Per Person
- Camping at*£6.00 pp per night for adults and children over 12 & £4 for children under 12
- Bed linnen sets at £2.50 pp per stay
- Bacon/sausage/Vegi rolls from £2.50
- Packed lunch £6.00
- Dogs £5 each per stay
* Camping only if part of the main bunkhouse group
** Breakfast and evening meal only available by prior arrangement
Check in time 3pm. Check out time 11am. If you wish to arrive earlier or leave later please just let me know and we can see what I can do In the colder months if you wish to stay in longer than 11.a.m we charge an additional £5 per hour for heating and utilities .